Russian Helicopters (part of State Corporation Rostec) held its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) in Moscow on 30 June. The AGM elected the Board of Directors, approved the Company’s annual report and annual financial statements for 2014, and discussed other items on the agenda.
The AGM approved the new Board of Directors as follows:
- Vladimir Artyakov – first deputy CEO of State Corporation Rostec;
- Vitaly Baranov – deputy chairman of the board, deputy CEO for administration of Gazrpom Neft;
- Andrei Boginsky – deputy minister of industry and trade of the Russian Federation;
- Alexander Dynkin – academician, Russian Academy of Sciences, director of the Institute of World Economy and International Relations (IMEMO) at the Russian Academy of Sciences, member of the Presidium of the Russian Presidential Council for Science and Education;
- Alla Laletina – head of the legal department of State Corporation Rostec;
- Dmitry Lelikov, CEO of UIC Oboronprom;
- Alexander Mikheev, CEO of Russian Helicopters;
- Sergei Skvortsov, Deputy CEO of State Corporation Rostec;
- Shiv Vikram Khemka, Vice Chairman of SUN Group.